Friday, May 24, 2013

Completed!

/> We have been quite busy here at the Palmer household. Stan received his call to be a pastor to two congregations in western Kansas, Lindsay was confirmed, Elise graduated from high school, the younger girls sang in homeschool choir at the seminary for the last time! We thank God for all the opportunities he has given us during our time in Indiana, and the wonderful people we have met whom we will always cherish. As to being completed, I am unsure as of this time if this blog will be "completed" or not. I have enjoyed blogging about family and theology (my two main interests). Most of my readers are on facebook, where I post photos about our family. I have touched on many theological subjects that are important to me. After we are settled in our new parsonage in western Kansas, I may feel like blogging again. For now, I am going to focus on completing the task of packing our family up and spending time with dear people that are here. I appreciate those who took the time to read our blog, and hope that it was as enriching to you as it has been for us. God's blessings to you. "For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corinthians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment