Friday, September 14, 2012

Final Year Already?

Classes at the seminary are in full sway, and after a successful year of vicarage, I'm back into the books.  I can hardly believe it's my final year.  I was recently looking at pictures taken for our family's "Farewell and Godspeed" at our home church.  "Wow", I thought to myself... that was three years ago ?!?   Now, we are entering our fourth year and the Call Service is only about 7 months away, at which point life at the Palmer home will prepare for another major, but exciting turn.   Vicarage was indeed a great experience, and I learned a great deal and receive a lot of encouragement from so many people.  Words cannot express how much the ongoing financial and prayer support we have received means to me and my family.

Palmer Home School is doing well.  Elise is a senior this year, and is taking a couple courses at home but is also transitioning to college by taking a couple of college courses for dual credit.  This summer will not only be big change for me, but for her as well, as we will be sending her off to college. 2012 has been an exciting year for John too, as he was confirmed in the Christian faith in July by my vicarage supervisor.  What a privilege it was to have a part in his catechetical instruction. Lindsay, a sixth grader, has started confirmation classes.  Bethany is also doing quite well with her schooling and piano lessons.



Blessings to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment